Hart to be dropped?

Personally, I don't think that Joe should be dropped, but I do think that Shay should have been the Keeper in at least one of the Cups, even if only to ensure Joe is kept on his toes.

That way, both (excellent) keepers are kept ship-shape and ready to step in if the other is injured or failing to meet the standard.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ayZwgO4EEo[/youtube]

2.40 - 2.50

Ever imagine Shay doing that? Me neither.

quiet_riot said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ayZwgO4EEo[/youtube]

2.40 - 2.50

Ever imagine Shay doing that? Me neither.

Seeing as I've seen him do it countless of times over 11/12 odd years, yes I can, the amount of things people exagerate about Given's "weaknesses" is ridiculous, I know people do it to exagerate Hart's strength, but it's tiring.
Given's strengths don't lie in dealing with crosses, but he's been able to handle it well for his career, and if he was as bad as people (sadly City "fans")insist on here he wouldn't have been seen as one of the best, over the last decade.

Rahart said:
Mancio said:
Given only deserves to be sent where he refused to go.

Given was desperate to leave, and said he would be willing to play in the championship to get game time because he did absolutely did not want to go the entire season on the bench, he was willing to go to Cardiff, anywhere, he is that desperate to play and he is that type of player who would rather play than sit on the bench for a high wage, so no I very much doubt very much that your "source" is correct. Especially if it concerned Blackburn, not only did we not hear about it, and we would have I'm sure, but I can't see why he wouldn't mind going back to the club Dalglish brought him to all those years ago.

Mancini forced him to stay because he could not find a keeper as good as Shay, so if he forced him to stay, and Hart is playing as poorly as he is and continues to do so, he is well within his rights to knock on Mancini's door.
He forced him to stay, the least he can do is give him some game time to prevent him from being miserable.

bullshit. Mancini wanted to send out shay but he did not want to not lose money.

keep out your Green glass.

Seeing how swollen his left eye looks he probably won't start due to that anyway, makes the decision easier for Mancini to make.

Dropped? No. Should Given get more games as a no.2? Yes.

If Given is going to stay, he's needing more games under his belt. We all know that deep down he wants to move elsewhere, and that's because he isn't getting a look in, even when Hart mucks up. I'm sure that if Given gets picked for a few games, that he'll do a job for us and that Hart will up his game to get the spot back.

Just seen Joe giving Sky a interview about the form of the defence in the last 6 games. He says he wants to get back to when we were keeping clean sheets. Also in the write up on Sky the first bit it states.
" Joe Hart urges his team mates to step up there games after seeing 2 points dropped against Birmingham ". IF Hart said that imagine what his other defenders in the defence must think. After some of Harts fuck ups I dont think Hart has the right to be telling any of his team mates to step it up more like Hart needs to focus more on his game than his team mates.

Mancio said:
Rahart said:
Given was desperate to leave, and said he would be willing to play in the championship to get game time because he did absolutely did not want to go the entire season on the bench, he was willing to go to Cardiff, anywhere, he is that desperate to play and he is that type of player who would rather play than sit on the bench for a high wage, so no I very much doubt very much that your "source" is correct. Especially if it concerned Blackburn, not only did we not hear about it, and we would have I'm sure, but I can't see why he wouldn't mind going back to the club Dalglish brought him to all those years ago.

Mancini forced him to stay because he could not find a keeper as good as Shay, so if he forced him to stay, and Hart is playing as poorly as he is and continues to do so, he is well within his rights to knock on Mancini's door.
He forced him to stay, the least he can do is give him some game time to prevent him from being miserable.

bullshit. Mancini wanted to send out shay but he did not want to not lose money.

keep out your Green glass.

From the 29th of Jan..
Mancini said: "The window closes soon. For us it would be impossible to find another goalkeeper like Shay. He must stay here.

From Given on the same day..

He said: "I just want to play. I do not want to go for an entire season without playing and I am prepared to go to a Championship club and be on a 24-hour call-back.

Now what your "source" is saying, and what has come from their mouths says 2 different things, so I know which one I believe.

It's nothing to do with being Irish, not sure why you are trying to make it out like it is.
It's not bullshit, it's fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.