Hart

alibobs36

When the fuck is he going to make a save,apart from colecting backpasses and long range shit,anyone think Shay should have a game? I cant remember the last good save he made

Given seems to be teaching him how not to command his area. He was pinned to his goal line today for corner after corner, cross after cross, when we've seen how he can come out and claim or get rid of the ball. Really disappointing today but I wouldn't recall Given, he has the same flaws as Hart is currently showing (but which are not permanent with him like with Given).

It would have been save of the season if he'd kept the first one out.

Really unlucky, got down and got a good hand to it but it was just an inch too high and it spun over his hand.

alibobs36 said:
yes i have knobhead try to stop watching with those special glasses you obviously7 wear dickhead

Well then you must need glasses as your obviously blind you twat see you at wembley actually your going to be tucked away in your dark room wanking over Ryan Giggs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.