Hart

alibobs36 said:
When the fuck is he going to make a save,apart from colecting backpasses and long range shit,anyone think Shay should have a game? I cant remember the last good save he made
25 clean sheets this season so far; Spurs away was the greatest goalkeeper performance I've possibly ever seen; all season his cross catching has been impeccable; he made good saves at Blackpool, West Ham, Newcastle, Arsenal that all won us points; if it weren't for that sublime save in the Wembley semi we might not be in the final next week; great save one-on-one from Keane last week....

STOP FUCKING EXPECTING PERFECTION AND THEN MOANING WHEN IT DOESNT HAPPEN!

Pullis will have gone away today with a lot of hope for next week,we know thats how Stoke play but he will certainly be very pleased and we all know what his team plan will be

harts class but all of his 'mistakes' have been all goals were hes tried to palm the ball away...

needs to work on that

citykev28 said:
people come on here slagging off joe hart, vincent kompany and city in general, but i get a warning for posting a picture of gail platt with her tits out. there is no justice in this world. ban the idiots.
hahahaha

alibobs36 said:
When the fuck is he going to make a save,apart from colecting backpasses and long range shit,anyone think Shay should have a game? I cant remember the last good save he made

well done...you can be wally of the week for that.<br /><br />-- Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm --<br /><br />
alibobs36 said:
Mancity tom read some of your previous post and it is obvious that you are a newcomer to the game if you couldnt see Hart had a shit game today 2 attempts 2 goals last week 1 attemp 1 goal.It might be4 the time of the month for you cause you certainly talk like one of those things

25 clean sheets this season..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.