Hart's Goals Against

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
Of the 30 goals we've conceded this season, how many have been down to Hart not being good enough of not being commanding enough with the defence? I, like many blues, think that Given is a much better keeper than Hart but a quick glance at the Premier League table shows that Given has let 7 more goals in than Hart.

Thoughts anyone?

Newcastle's defence is dire, but then again Newcastle's defence has been dire for as long as i can remember, and Given has been Newcastle's goalie for as long as i can rememeber (apart from a wee bit where it was Shaka Hislop). So whether that's a coincidence or not, who knows.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Of the 30 goals we've conceded this season, how many have been down to Hart not being good enough of not being commanding enough with the defence? I, like many blues, think that Given is a much better keeper than Hart but a quick glance at the Premier League table shows that Given has let 7 more goals in than Hart.

Thoughts anyone?

If Hart played for Newcastle they'd concede more. They have a horrendous back four most teams walk through their defence.

It will be on of those things, with De Jong and Bridge coming in Given will concede less, whether Joe Hart would have we will never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.