Harvey Weinstein.

His lawyer is a nasty piece of work. Exactly the sort of person you'd expect to defend a rapist in one of his shit films.

His lawyer is a nasty piece of work. Exactly the sort of person you'd expect to defend a rapist in one of his shit films.

That's what she has principally done to define her legal career, defend accused rapists or sexual misconduct of one kind or another. A vile cretin

Weinie is a monster and now hopefully will die behind bars before he can inflict any further damage much less attempts to kill anyone - evidence released recently revealed he wanted Jennifer Anniston killed for example. And for someone of his resources and former Mossad agents in his employ, this hardly seems a stretch

Somehow I continue to wonder if he will somehow end up on some island with Epstein after reconstructive surgery

That's what she has principally done to define her legal career, defend accused rapists or sexual misconduct of one kind or another. A vile cretin
I mean someone's got to do it, but there's a way of defending your client in a dignified and professional way. She's just gone all-out victim blaming. Women who get raped shouldn't have put themselves in that situation, etc. Perhaps she's just angry that that kind of rhetoric doesn't work any more. Unfortunately, I suspect not. I saw lots of awful blokes on Twitter swallowing her "it's dangerous to be a man nowadays" bullshit hook, line and sinker.

He doesn't get it even now

During the hearing, the 67-year-old told the court in New York he had fond memories of his accusers and that men facing allegations in the #MeToo movement are accused of "things that none of us understood"

While he did not testify during the trial, he spoke in court for the first time on Wednesday, saying he felt "remorse for this situation" but was also "totally confused" by the case against him.

"I think men are accused about these issues," he said.

And speaking about his accusers, he said: "I'm not going to say these aren't great people. I had wonderful times with these people.

He said his wives during different periods of his life had no knowledge of his actions, and that he went to "extraordinary lengths to hide my extra-marital affairs".

Weinstein's lawyer Donna Rotunno said he had walked into court "with the forces of the media pushing against him", that he had heart problems and other medical issues, and that there was "a lot he gave up" to achieve his success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.