Harvey Weinstein.

I’m outraged. Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.
Was it feminists lobbying which caused this?
Fuck me some folk have got some severe hang ups. Go out and get laid.
Thanks just as I remember it, so let's get this straight...
Who did you think was outraged? Clearly that wouldn't be the feminists who applauded it and used it as an opportunity for more exposure.
Which side of the fence are you on? You asked a question I suspect you already knew the answer to as there was no mention of any lobbying in any of the news reports or the thread.
Who needed to go out and get laid? I get it was a joke which makes the way you're acting about the use of snowflake all the more silly.

Also from this thread:
Keep posting mate, we may still push the thread to 3 pages. Or you could mention feminists, that should get them posting! ;-0

I think you made that clear enough with those but if you want to think you were clever enough to have "out" because you didn't spell it out be my guest. You were getting in a jibe there, from an unrelated discussion in my view, no big deal and I wasn't asking for a ban btw just that if we discussed it here then other people get a warning when it's on you really.

So one last lol and ;) and we shall leave it there if you want as none of the above really needs a response because we both know.

Last edited:
Thanks just as I remember it, so let's get this straight...
Which side of the fence are you on?
Who did you think was outraged?
Who needed to go out and get laid?

I think you made that clear enough with those three but if you want to think you were clever enough to have "out" because you didn't spell it out be my guest. You were getting in a jibe there, from an unrelated discussion in my view, no big deal and I wasn't asking for a ban btw just that if we discussed it here then other people get a warning when it's on you really.

So one last lol and ;) and we shall leave it there if you want as none of the above really needs a response because we both know.
Nice edit on your earlier post. So that’s 1 edited and 1 removed totally (although it’s still there as I quoted it before you removed it). Stop being a snowflake and lighten up, it’s not really that important ;)

Nice edit on your earlier post. So that’s 1 edited and 1 removed totally (although it’s still there as I quoted it before you removed it). Stop being a snowflake and lighten up, it’s not really that important ;)
I edit a lot of my posts you'll notice, for clarity and many typos normally. I also explained why I removed the post. You're right it doesn't matter too much I agree, one of the reasons I deleted that original reply, you could have always ignored it, there was nothing too harsh in there all tongue in cheek.

What a **** his lawyer is,even if we get as far as a jury the 12 won't believe anything the women say,they will crumble under cross examination he says,hope the women bury him

What a **** his lawyer is,even if we get as far as a jury the 12 won't believe anything the women say,they will crumble under cross examination he says,hope the women bury him
That **** is used to taking individual civil cases, big difference being up against the state and D.A. office in a criminal trial, he won't be allowed to bully state witnesses.

Really hope he ends up in a state penitentiary but I am doubtful - shame since he'd likely be killed behind bars but not before repeatedly having done to him what he has done to countless others

Very disappointing

https://news.sky.com/story/harvey-weinstein-strikes-25m-deal-with-accusers-report-11884114

As with all powerful men on the rack he suddenly becomes infirm and looks like he got dressed in the dark

skynews-harvey-weinstein-court_4863880.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.