has Aguero asked to leave?

Unfortunately this is one of the knock on effects of managerial instability. It gives the media the perfect excuse to write these sort of stories, encouraged other clubs to try and buy our best players and puts doubt in players and fans minds.

I predict that we will have to put up with stories such as these,about numerous players including Sergio, kompany and silva, designed to destabilize the club even more.....and posters on this board won't help the situation!!!!!!!!!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The word is that Aguero was unhappy with Mancini and had made that known to the powers at the club.He clearly wasn't alone and the inference of course would be that he would leave unless changes were made.

Changes have been made so if we get a manager who is good with players plus one or two top signings we can expect a fantastic 2013/14 season with none of our top players leaving.

Not a problem,job's a belter ,can't wait for next season.
The more that comes out, the more it's clear players weren't happy. There appeared to be an aura of relief last night, based on the snippets of highlights i've seen, (couldn't get a decent enough link to watch so settled for the Arsenal game). I do believe that with the right man coming in, and the more I read on him the more I would be happy with our Chilean friend, the players will respond favourably to their new-found enthusiasm. Was gutted when Mancini left, but there is now an air of excitement here.

He looked happy enough last night celebrating with Kidd at half time following his goal.

In fact the whole team seemed to be happy and celebrated as one when goals went in.

Someone posted that Aguero wouldn't be happy if Pellegrini came in. Does anyone know the back story to this if it's true?

Something done or said while they were both in Madrid (at Athletico and Real respectively)?

simon23 said:
Unfortunately this is one of the knock on effects of managerial instability. It gives the media the perfect excuse to write these sort of stories, encouraged other clubs to try and buy our best players and puts doubt in players and fans minds.

I predict that we will have to put up with stories such as these,about numerous players including Sergio, kompany and silva, designed to destabilize the club even more.....and posters on this board won't help the situation!!!!!!!!!

It's the raison d'être of the RagMeedya - any story about MCFC that diverts the focus of the players, creates uncertainty, undermines the work on the training ground - creative writing at it's worst! It's these kind of stories that MCFC should immediately quash. A simple line on the OS that suggests that the story in the Daily Shite is nonsense! The fact that we get nothing simply adds to the smoke coming off the pitiful RagMeedya embers journos and assorted Rag hacks are frantically wafting!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The word is that Aguero was unhappy with Mancini and had made that known to the powers at the club.He clearly wasn't alone and the inference of course would be that he would leave unless changes were made.

Changes have been made so if we get a manager who is good with players plus one or two top signings we can expect a fantastic 2013/14 season with none of our top players leaving.

Not a problem,job's a belter ,can't wait for next season.
that's the best thing I've read on here for ages, you need to send it to ssn

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
simon23 said:

It's the raison d'être of the RagMeedya - any story about MCFC that diverts the focus of the players, creates uncertainty, undermines the work on the training ground - creative writing at it's worst! It's these kind of stories that MCFC should immediately quash. A simple line on the OS that suggests that the story in the Daily Shite is nonsense! The fact that we get nothing simply adds to the smoke coming off the pitiful RagMeedya embers journos and assorted Rag hacks are frantically wafting!
i think we sometimes give the media too much credit. the reason they write their lies is because it sells papers to the gullible masses by telling them the kind of things they know they want to hear. how much effect it has on clubs and players is debatable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.