Has anybody done a run-in thread

Neil McNab's Tash

It's going to get a bit squeaky bum time from now until QPR at home.

I was wondering if anybody has done a thread of the fixtures left for us, the rags and spurs?

I'd be interested to see people's thoughts with or without the blue tinted glasses on

I was half way through creating one on monday using bbc predictor but it got a bit long winded and I couldn't be arsed.

I think I had us 10 points clear at the begining of march then the gap started closing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm</a>

give it a go

I'm very negative with predictions and I like it that way because a bad result doesnt seem so bad and a good result is a bonus.

I'd also say I'm a bit over positive with the other teams. For example I have Spurs as favourite to win each of their last 8 games, but I doubt they'll win 8 in a row.

Anyway

Rags 91
Us 86
Spurs 85
Chelsea 83
Arsenal 78
Liverpool 78

pardoe said:
Tricky_Trev said:
chelseaaway84 said:
good for us or bad trev ?
Swansea
Sunderland
Norwich
Bolton
QPR
Blackburn
Aston Villa
Fulham

Have you seen their next five aways?

City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea
But with the momentum they currenty have, if they can get some decent results in those games (afterall, they ARE a better side than Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton, and we will still be without Kompany and Yaya), then they will be in an incredible position to win the league with those last 8 games being as they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.