Has anybody done a run-in thread

citymacc said:
I'm usually a pessimist but somehow have us winning it, the home game against the rags being the do or die match...

Us - 91
Rags - 90
Spuds - 87

Not sure my heart could take it.

I've got the league as follows:-

1 - City 89 +67 GD
2 - United 89 +55 GD
3 - Spurs 85
4 - Chelsea 82
5 - Arsenal 81
6 - Liverpool 74
7 - Newcastle 63
8 - Stoke 52
9 - Everton 46 -5 GD
10 - Fulham 46 -8 GD
11 - Sunderland 43
12 - Aston Villa 41
13 - Swansea 39
14 - QPR 37
15 - Norwich 34 -20 GD
16 - West Brom 34 -26 GD
17 - Bolton 34 -33 GD
18 - Wigan 33
19 - Wolves 32
20 - Blackburn 25

jonmcity said:
The rags are not that good probably third place
The quality of the rags players, and the team collectively for that matter, doesn't seem to matter. They seemingly manage to accrue points despite the lack of quality in some areas, and despite playing poorly on many occasions, it's this annoying habit that leads me to believe they will still be our closest rivals.

We will win the league in the next ten days.

It's taken half a season for any team to get within three points of us.

Come a win at Wigan and beating Spurs, we will be six points clear next Sunday evening.

Worst case, 5 points. United won't win at Arsenal.

Especially if we give the Gunners a further incentive (not that they should need it after 8-2), us playing early and allowing them to claw Spuds back into the race for top four.

Believe.

This next six games makes or breaks us, because of the the fixtures elsewhere.

This next six games makes or breaks us, because of the the fixtures elsewhere.[/quote]

I agree with this......and thats the concern as we are not in tip top shape are we. With a full strength tem ( or even one missing 1 or 2 players ) i would fancy us, but at present i have to admit i am a tad anxious.

i just did the top 3's:

City - 89 pts +64GD
United - 88pts +54GD
Spurs - 88pts +49GD

was fairly kind to spurs, but was as honest as could possibly be, would of had city on 91 but im a pesemist as predict us pcking up one or two draws to lower sides away, however so could spurs, and the way uinited are playing atm I'm hoping they fade away.

Re: Re: Has anybody done a run-in thread

moomba said:
kismet said:
If Spurs did win it and Adebayor continues to play a crucial role, how do you think Marwood would explain that one.

Probably at the exit interview.

And then I'll dig up my various posts about why I thought the loan was a horrible idea for that exact reason but was shouted down at every turn by shortsighted supporters that just wanted Adebayor out of the Etihad, no matter where he went.

Thus ends my self-righteous post of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.