Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Yup, work far too hard to sit at home cold, I'll deal with the bill next month, I don't need two kidneys right?

I have my heating on from 6.00 to 10.00 am and 4.30 to 10.00 pm.
I have paid £20 for an M & S Teddy Fleece hooded blanket thing, goes over your head and boy does it keep you warm. Saves heating the whole house and I wear it during the day time when the heating is off.
And it’s not one of those dead bulky ones you can’t do anything in. I do my housework, washing up, cleaning etc., whilst wearing it. Highly recommend it. Love it. Advert over, revert to normal, folks! :-)

I have paid £20 for an M & S Teddy Fleece hooded blanket thing, goes over your head and boy does it keep you warm. Saves heating the whole house and I wear it during the day time when the heating is off.
And it’s not one of those dead bulky ones you can’t do anything in. I do my housework, washing up, cleaning etc., whilst wearing it. Highly recommend it. Love it. Advert over, revert to normal, folks! :-)
I need one of those

Like this one Eccles ?

1699386700963.png

cqVAzHbji2jpsdTMmZLUBKJAdiYMxgVEnIm1MZ3ldWU.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.