Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

What’s the acceptable temperature to put the heating on? It’s 16 indoors right now. I’m more than comfy in that.
Complex question. (Men and women are different)
In UK winter We always designed room conditions to 20 (or21)C Dry Bulb, 14 Wet Bulb and 50% Relative humidity.
So if its down to 16C Dry Bulb your wife must be complaining by now. So if you want to remain married you better put it on.

Here is a Psychrometric chart to show her how clever you are :)
Psychrometric charts - Designing Buildings

It really was a beautiful day, clear blue skies, one of my guys worked in a long sleeved T shirt all day, definitely got some sun burn
I suppose its possible for ambient air to be cold but UVs to be high, hence sunburn.
Any shootings ?

:)

had the gas pre payment meter removed 3 months ago,was allways down at the shop loading money on it but never kept a record of what we put on,,got the quarter bill yesterday £73 and the heating has been on every night for the last 4 weeks,is that bill about normal for a 3 bed house?

Mine is set at 18 degrees , plenty enough to warm the four rooms i use in my bungalow for an hour or so in the morning , pj's on after that , i dont need to get dressed as i am resting a lot during the day

had the gas pre payment meter removed 3 months ago,was allways down at the shop loading money on it but never kept a record of what we put on,,got the quarter bill yesterday £73 and the heating has been on every night for the last 4 weeks,is that bill about normal for a 3 bed house?
Seems quite low to me. Certainly a lot lower than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.