Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

I'll beat that. Funniest thing ever. I put the radiatior in my bedroom on for an hour tonight. Partly because I got cold, but because I have a bug, I thought, yeah, just do it. But then I realised, I had some drying on the rack. So it was that little bit more justifiable. Hours later I see this thread is back on the front page. Absolutely pissed myself.

No way that just happened!

What's more, we have horse chessnuts along the main road. One lot is about 40 years younger than the other, a few feet shorter. They're all getting more or less the same sun, right? Well. The old ones have already shed most of their leaves. The younger ones are still fully green! Now that I think about it the flats probably block out the morning sun from the older ones. And... the younger ones. I'm not at all sure they are horse chessnuts.

Still.

I'll beat that. Funniest thing ever. I put the radiatior in my bedroom on for an hour tonight. Partly because I got cold, but because I have a bug, I thought, yeah, just do it. But then I realised, I had some drying on the rack. So it was that little bit more justifiable. Hours later I see this thread is back on the front page. Absolutely pissed myself.

What's more, we have horse chessnuts along the main road. One lot is about 40 years younger than the other, a few feet shorter. They're all getting more or less the same sun, right? Well. The old ones have already shed most of their leaves. The younger ones are still fully green! Now that I think about it the flats probably block out the morning sun from the older ones. And... the younger ones. I'm not at all sure they are horse chessnuts.

Still.

Great stuff mate. Keep em coming.

Still.
Hahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.