Has everyone recovered ?

First of all that’s the first time I’ve heard isotonic since John Barnes plugged a lucozade drink in the 90s.

I still feel in a bit of a daze which is hard to explain. I woke up this morning thinking we still had a game to play. Weird. I’m just jaded as well. Need a break from football for a week or two. I think since the spurs game it has been very very intense. Week on week out were must win games.

Glad you had a great day though Gordon. As much as I’m over the moon that city won the league I’m also dead happy for the likes of yourself as I know and forgive me if I’m being too personal that you have had a few problems the last year. I hope the win gives you the joy you deserve.

Me no !

My voice still horse and my throat is sore, I feel totally spaced out still and needing some isotonic drinks lol. I need sleep.

On the plus side my missus likes my new deep husky voice lol

Haha...was just going to compose a message about this. I'm still buzzing after Sunday's drama.

Drink & diet have gone out of the window this week, but I've thoroughly enjoyed myself & hope fellow Blues are similarly basking in the glory. We really shouldn't take this success for granted!

Me no !

My voice still horse and my throat is sore, I feel totally spaced out still and needing some isotonic drinks lol. I need sleep.

On the plus side my missus likes my new deep husky voice lol
I’m really glad you posted this, as I still feel like I’m in a bit of a daze, spaced out. I even took a COVID test this morning. You have PTSD, so why not PESD, E being Ecstatic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.