Has everyone renewed yet?

Didnt have one this season but went after the game yesterday and after getting conned by the lad I believe I will now be spending next season stood up for 90 mins each home game lol, I let him choose and said Id pay only to find he's stuck us in 116, oh well a season of headaches from singing my heart out should bring back memories.

just tryin to scrape together a few more coppers and then BAM ! ill be there with some brazilian flair ! (basically i will wear a brazil shirt 0_o )

:'-( If I cant sell my car this week it wont be happening for me I'm afraid... Actually shed a tear at the end of the game yesterday as I just kept thinking that after 10 years of owning a season ticket it could all end this week. Have been granted a weeks extension after explaining the situation to the club but it aint looking good. If however you all wanna put a £1 in each towards the fund for it then your more than welcome, lol. In all honesty I gutted and dont wanna really think about it. Keep your fingers crossed I sell the bloody thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.