has hughes been sacked?

From the spoiler..

The Spoiler’s most reliable Premier League informant has whispered us a rumour for which he is willing to put his credibility on the line : Mark Hughes will be sacked by Manchester City tomorrow, and will be replaced by Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Is the World Cup winner the answer to the Citizens’ prayers? Or is he an unsuitable choice who will, at best, get Robinho to put in some effort? Let us know below…

UPDATE: The source of this information was a former Premier League manager, who let it slip at an industry shindig last night. He also mentioned the Roy Keane appointment before it hit the press.

They won't sack him on a Thursday night ..... the Sheikh's busy watchin' Eastenders!

Does this mean Hughes has vanished with the disappearing thread?????????????????? Getting confusing.

mrbelfry said:
forget hughes. I want to know where I can photoshop cheap

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=118045" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=118045</a> low low prices, they wont be beaten on price

bluejue said:
What happened to the Hughes Sacked thread I can't find it?
Most likely been deleted. It looked like it was confirmed the way the subject said HUGHES SACKED!!!!!!!! When it was bullshit.

Been thinking about this, with robbie coming out saying how much e wants to stay at the club and how much he loves hughesy and is happy with him being the manager, Hughes was to get sacked or leave it wont reflect on robbie pushing him out or whatever crap the rag papers would come out with.........

Just a thought and i dont care if he stays or goes just want whats right for the club..

bluejue wrote:
What happened to the Hughes Sacked thread I can't find it?

Most likely been deleted. It looked like it was confirmed the way the subject said HUGHES SACKED!!!!!!!! When it was bullshit.

See what you mean......

southstand117 said:
Been thinking about this, with robbie coming out saying how much e wants to stay at the club and how much he loves hughesy and is happy with him being the manager, Hughes was to get sacked or leave it wont reflect on robbie pushing him out or whatever crap the rag papers would come out with.........
Just a thought and i dont care if he stays or goes just want whats right for the club..
Decent point that mate. Just hope its not true. End of the season for me, if we finish in the bottom half that is. We need to show a decent fight for 7th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.