Has it all been a smokescreen?

OrigamiNinja said:
I am now starting to think and that is we have been playing the media since Jan 1st, evidence?

We wanted Bridge, he was at a club who in all honesty shouldnt have wanted to do business with us after the Robinho affair and not only this they dont particularly need the cash yet the deal was done and dusted within a couple of days of the window opening.

In contrast it appears we are struggling to complete the deals of RSC, Bellamy and Parker OR ARE WE? We should have no problems agreeing fees with the clubs for these players yet every few days a story breaks in the British media that City have had yet another bid turned down for a player, but what if City have been making bids that they know wont be accepted and allowing this info to leak on the basis that these stories will keep the red tops busy while we are in fact going after our real targets?

I have not read so much bullshit in my life, we made 3 official bids ,and good bids at that,for 3 players, what if the all were accepted then we turned round and said "ha ha we we only joking " fook me get real.

This may seem far fetched but ADUG managed to buy a whole club without the British media having a clue, ADUG having people in place who can manipulate the media like a puppet on a string shouldnt be too difficult for our owners!

vonksbignose said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I am now starting to think and that is we have been playing the media since Jan 1st, evidence?

We wanted Bridge, he was at a club who in all honesty shouldnt have wanted to do business with us after the Robinho affair and not only this they dont particularly need the cash yet the deal was done and dusted within a couple of days of the window opening.

In contrast it appears we are struggling to complete the deals of RSC, Bellamy and Parker OR ARE WE? We should have no problems agreeing fees with the clubs for these players yet every few days a story breaks in the British media that City have had yet another bid turned down for a player, but what if City have been making bids that they know wont be accepted and allowing this info to leak on the basis that these stories will keep the red tops busy while we are in fact going after our real targets?

This may seem far fetched but ADUG managed to buy a whole club without the British media having a clue, ADUG having people in place who can manipulate the media like a puppet on a string shouldnt be too difficult for our owners!

I'm loving the thought of Fat Sam with his massive head in his grubby hands, wondering whether he's just seen his transfer kitty go marching outta the door, never to return!

That would be almost as good as getting these players in! Actually, it'd be nowhere near as good, but it'd be the cherry on top wouldn't it!

And a pissed off player on his hands!

vonksbignose said:
OrigamiNinja said:

I'm loving the thought of Fat Sam with his massive head in his grubby hands, wondering whether he's just seen his transfer kitty go marching outta the door, never to return!

yeh and being left with a player who wants away from rovers,hope it shafts him up the arse good style,grubby fat burger eating twat

That would be almost as good as getting these players in! Actually, it'd be nowhere near as good, but it'd be the cherry on top wouldn't it!

nickson71 said:
markprendy said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Ajay said that we where going to make 2 fake bids, and if your big Sam you have to be sitting yourself right now that we are not going to be coming back to the table.

he also said bellamy was NOT a smokescreen. damn

he said that he was an real option if we miss out on the bigger targets

I reckon we'll still be in for Bellamy (don't like referring to him as Bellend anymore as he'll soon be in a city shirt) and Parker, and even to a lesser extent, RSC as we'll still need proven prem players to gel the stars and give some stability in the bedding in period.

There's more to a squad then just the starting 11.

If we get David Villa in, we'll still need players to back him up. If we sign Kaka, Parker would be an excellent signing to add steel and depth to our midfield. RSC might be as smokescreen though. Would love to see the look on Fat Sam's face when he doesn't get his money! Greedy bugger!

Why the fcuk haven't you phoned me back yet ?

75_samwatch_280x390_416829a.jpg

mct said:
OrigamiNinja said:

I have not read so much bullshit in my life, we made 3 official bids ,and good bids at that,for 3 players, what if the all were accepted then we turned round and said "ha ha we we only joking " fook me get real.

Im not saying that we didnt put in real bids for the players, I am simply pointing out that we wanted Bridge and it was done in a couple of days, do you honestly believe that Chelsea accepted our 1st bid? Highly unlikely, yet with that deal we went back almost in an instant to negotiate and it was done and dusted.

Compare this to the other deals,

RSC - Everyone thinks he is our top target yet we dont make a bid until a week and a half into the transfer window? Slightly weird no? SSN and the press are reporting almost on a daily basis how he is our top target and a bid is coming in the next 24/48/72 hours, then when we finally do make a move the bid is rejected and we do not negotiate a price there and then. Makes very little sense!

Parker & Bellamy - West Ham announce on day one of the transfer window that all their squad is available yet the richest club in the World are haggling over a £million here and a couple of £million there? We then have huge gaps between making our follow up bids? If you want a player really badly you do not walk away from a deal time and time again only to revisit it 4 or 5 days later you try and sort it there and then ala Bridge.

Given - Reported we offered £4 million, they were never gonna sell for that so why offer it in the first place? Might it be because they knew it would make the headlines?

We may very well end up signing some/all of these players but while we have all been here scratching our heads wondering why the hell things are taking so long it might just be a possibility that this is how the club have planned it. I know it seems implausible that City could have a plan but we are no longer run by idiots. Like I said it is all just a theory but I find it more likely than the richest club in the World struggling to close out deals with the likes of West Ham and Blackburn!

I hope big fat Sam comes on SSN and says something like..........

'We'll, we initially rejected City's bids, but we've had a good think and believe it's time to let RSC go and look for a replacement''

For City representetives to say..........

''Fuck off Sam you fat twat, like we, the richest club in the world would want A). To buy a second rate player AND B). To give you, a tramp team, money''

I think I would collapse laughing and maybe (just maybe) wee myself!

One thing's missing here: What's the motivation for the smokescreen? Why bother? Tricking the media is hardly a priority for the club, and it's not like tehiy're playing WHU and Blackburn against Milan, so what's the point? The only fake bid I see a reason for is Dida, as has been explained.

The greater concern for me is, does Hughes even know about the campaign for Kaka? Is he going in a completely separate direction than the money men? Is he honestly trying to land Premiereship journeymen to stabilize the club while our overlords are out buying superheros?

Blue4ever85 said:
I hope big fat Sam comes on SSN and says something like..........

'We'll, we initially rejected City's bids, but we've had a good think and believe it's time to let RSC go and look for a replacement''

For City representetives to say..........

''Fuck off Sam you fat twat, like we, the richest club in the world would want A). To buy a second rate player AND B). To give you, a tramp team, money''

I think I would collapse laughing and maybe (just maybe) wee myself!

Probably more politely (and realistically) - We have had a meeting at the board and we have decided to reconsider our bid for RSC, having had a second look at our priorities, we have decided to hold back ALL offers at Blackburn until furthur notice.

In your face Sam you twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.