Has it ever been better than this?

Remember Camelgob racing over to the East Stand to gloat, remember Taggart's incessant condescension, remember Ince running around telling City players they were shit, remember Keane's assault on Alfie Haaland, remember the Frontzek penalty and every other bent refereeing decision to have gone their way, remember Neville racing down the touch line to jeer at us, remember Shrek stamping on that City scarf, remember his sneering "angel of the North" celebration in front of us.........and then savour every fucking minute of their suffering. What's that now? 7 wins in the last 10 against them? I'll never tire of it, and it's definitely never been as good as this

No, but I think it will get even better. Souness made a telling point tonight when he talked about them rebuilding. He said the number and quality of players they will want just won't be available in two or three transfer windows; he forgot to mention that other teams will out compete them for the same players.

This isn't a change in the weather, this is climate change. :-)

The thread title talks in the present but what about the future. Yes we are good now but jeez we are just going to get better.

and the Rags ? Who cares.

I've been with City since the early 60s.
I waited a long foo kin time for this
So I am savouring evry foo kin nanosecond!

Gabriel said:
No, but I think it will get even better. Souness made a telling point tonight when he talked about them rebuilding. He said the number and quality of players they will want just won't be available in two or three transfer windows; he forgot to mention that other teams will out compete them for the same players.

This isn't a change in the weather, this is climate change. :-)

Like it.

denislawsbackheel said:
I've been with City since the early 60s.
I waited a long foo kin time for this
So I am savouring evry foo kin nanosecond!
Same here, 1960 first game, late 60s early 70s were sublime but this is just as good

mad zab said:
Well been supporting City since 1982 and without doubt the best years as a City supporter

What the rags don't know is that we are even going to get better lol
I started supporting City about 1981 -1982 . I have never seen us being this good . Makes all those years we were turd even better .

I'm 56. I well remember my delight at their relegation all those years ago, but somehow this feels so much sweeter,

Their sudden accelerated demise from trophy winners to a complete bag of shite is startling, and I can't remember a time when the gulf in class, (in our favour), between us and them was more apparent .

Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.