Has Mourinho lost his mojo

A A

Anonymous

Watching the interview with JM yesterday there was a sadness in his eyes, I thought he would be a smash hit going back "Home" to Chelsea, now I'm not so sure him and RA are already on the warpath by all accounts, he just had the look of a man who had made the wrong decision, I really wanted him at City but I'm glad we didn't get him now, is he a spent force or was it always more good luck than good management ??

I wanted Ferguson to rock up at our place more than I did this cünt. He was bottom of my list. I never have and never will like him. He talks an unbelievable amount of horse shit, and some of his antics are so cowardly and cünt-y that I will never change my view of him.

How he ever dares say that Sir Bobby Robson was his mentor with the way he flaunts himself in the press and pokes other team's coaches in the eye, is disrespectful to Bobby.

I think he's a brilliant short term manager but doesn't do development well. I know he's going in that direction but I'm glad we aren't the club that are supporting him as he changes because I don't know how good he will be in that role

Never go back....
article-2087999-0F8055E500000578-17_306x423.jpg

Sat top of the league and someone asks if he has lost his Mojo?

Almost as ridiculous as some of the hysterical nonsense we saw on the Pellegrini thread.

Well they might be playing shit but they are top that what Mourinho does win games win trophies he will win a trophy this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.