Has our fan base become spoilt?

I don't remember City getting the decisions Liverpool got last season.

I don't remember, on-going, the constant sniping at City off the pitch by the sports media in this country and abroad.

I don't remember FIFA, UEFA, THE PL, THE FA, Tebas, European Royalty, etc, ganging up on any other European Club like they do against City.

Once City fans think and know City are getting treated fairly by Football's governing bodies and other clubs, then we might feel spoilt.

Until then, no we're not getting spoilt. We're constantly fighting fire with fire on and off the pitch.

VAR is a bigger passion killer than Ena Sharples in a night shirt.

This should be sent to every referee, VAR operator, FA official and football reporter/tv commentator (though many would be too young to understand it.)

On page one of this forum, we have the following threads;

1. Is the game bent?
2. VAR debate 2019/20
3. Seasoncard for sale (because of VAR)
4. Request a bet: VAR to disallow a City goal
5. Will VAR lead to increased football violence
6. Is it time for SKY to ban Gary Neville from commentating on City games?
7. VAR impact and consequence log
8. Jesus offside goal vs West Ham - explanation in the Mail
9. Did you celebrate?

We’ve drawn a game at home to a top 4 team because of a rule change that we were crying out for this time last year.

The Rodri challenge was a penalty but we’ve been denied a thousand penalties before without the hysteria that we’ve seen in the last 24 hours on here.

So the question is - has success turned our fans into a load of fannies?

No

Its because we haven't won for a change, its like the end of the world. If we win next weekend it will be;

Can we go all season unbeaten
Is this the best squad ever in sport
Could Ederson play in midfield he's that good
Is it time for Pep to be knighted
and so on and so on.

I'm surprised there's not a large group on here who are partially sighted given the amount of knee jerk reactions they have.
Only one word for your post. Nonsense.

I don't remember City getting the decisions Liverpool got last season.

I don't remember, on-going, the constant sniping at City off the pitch by the sports media in this country and abroad.

I don't remember FIFA, UEFA, THE PL, THE FA, Tebas, European Royalty, etc, ganging up on any other European Club like they do against City.

Once City fans think and know City are getting treated fairly by Football's governing bodies and other clubs, then we might feel spoilt.

Until then, no we're not getting spoilt. We're constantly fighting fire with fire on and off the pitch.
I agree with a lot of what you say but I think we got treated fairly last week avoiding a potential transfer ban and maybe that will see things change.
With respect to last Saturday fans are entitled to feel totally pissed off it was a sick joke. Spoilt would be throwing our toys out if we dropped points because Spuds played us off the park but this was a reaction to been treated very badly by what is turning into a dysfunctional VAR system.

As fans its what you get gradually used too and once not dominating games drawing or winning by the odd goal without being the best side was exceptable now our standards are that high one mistake and there moaning!

Once Pep leaves our standard will drop us back to the pack we need to support whoever is our new manager is and be patient one thing the scum wasnt when bacon left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.