Has our progress since the takeover been good enough?

I personally feel theres been marginal improvement in the past 12 months.What i find dissapointing is how little impact our newest signings have made compared to the likes of Vandevart,Hernandez,Luiz,Suarez (sorry of spelling mistakes) but really hoping this weekend will be the moment they all finally start delivering.

progress since Sheikh Mansour came in has been more than impressive.

when i think back 20 years, this whole thread is laughable.

I think the question you should be asking is, "where would we be without the takeover?", and I think the answer to that would be, have a look at where say villa are at the moment and that's potentially where we would be. We have made mistakes in the transfer Market, but look at when Chelsea were taken over and the mistakes they made( Parker duff etc...) but the beauty of having this money is that you can afford to write those mistakes off. As far as progress goes I think it has been steady, a trophy would be amazing and I think it will take a few weeks before we can say for definate, but yeah, 7 out of 10 for me!!! Ctid

With an extra special addition or two then we're challenging.
Team needs time together to figure each other's game out. With one or two additions it won't upset it too much, and if they are of real quality then should slot right in. I'm more than happy with our progress, we've gone from relegation fodder to pushing for the league in 3 years.
I'm buzzing.

No. It's been stuttering and frustrating and the money spent, given the platform The Sheikh bought, should have seen us significantly ahead of a fight to the death for 4th. I'd say we are a season behind already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.