has tapatalk been disabled on the forum?

M22 Blue

was using it fine up until about 4 days ago and now whenever I try to log in it just says that the forum administrator has disabled it's use on this forum.

It's working fine for me mate, and I definitely haven't disabled it. Are you on iPhone or Android?

I'm on android mate, no idea why it's suddenly stopped working, I've tried reinstalling but to no avail.

It's strange, I'm on iPhone and it's working fine, and no one else has reported any problems. Unfortunately I've not got an Android device to test it on that platform, so not quite sure what to suggest. Are any other Android users experiencing problems?

Ric said:
It's strange, I'm on iPhone and it's working fine, and no one else has reported any problems. Unfortunately I've not got an Android device to test it on that platform, so not quite sure what to suggest. Are any other Android users experiencing problems?
I had a similar incident a while ago. Just re-installed and it was fine.

Update: I'm posting this VIA Tapatalk on an Android device but there are a couple of bugs as far as I can see.

If I look at All forums I can't see the ones I've posted in. But if I then go into Participated there's no threads shown and it says I've participated in none.

Update #2 Ignore that first bug. I can see some but I don't think it's all of them

In am using tapatalk with iphone. I can browse the forum and latest posts no problem, however i cannot see my posts or search the forum.

tried everything and it's still not working. Wonder if it's the version of tapatalk that I'm using. I can view the forums I just can't log in to post.

Ah, that would make sense. The free version of the app allows you to browse the forum, but not post. In order to post you need to buy the full version.

it was working fine the other week though, it just stopped working. It's Tapatalk Pro, the full version.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.