Has Technology Changed Football For The Better For City Fans and Football Fans In General?

jrb

Season tickets and match tickets in a digital wallet on your mobile.
Apps for flights, flight tickets, hotels/apartment reservations, taxis, etc.
Apps for maps, payment, directions, bars, restaurants, travel, general information, etc,
Bar getting to grips with it all, what’s not to like with everything one app away on your mobile phone?
On the downside, losing your mobile phone or having it stolen is a problem.

Season tickets and match tickets in a wallet on your mobile.
Apps for flights, flight tickets, hotels/apartment reservations, taxis, etc.
Apps for maps, payment, directions, bars, restaurants, travel, general information, etc,
Bar getting to grips with it all, what’s not to like with everything one app away on your mobile phone?
On the downside, losing your mobile phone or having it stolen is a problem.
Does anyone bother stealing phones these days? Not a lot you can do with them as the owner can just lock everything down

Does anyone bother stealing phones these days? Not a lot you can do with them as the owner can just lock everything down

Point. But people are still robbing mobile phones off people.

TBF, setting up and buying the CL final match ticket through the UEFA app was pretty straight forward, bar the initial fretting.

All my flight details and apartment details are on my mobile. I would normally print everything off.

I‘ve downloaded the CL app which gives me free public transport travel in Istanbul.

Took a bit of getting used to and it's great until it's not.

At the Madrid home leg a mate of mine couldn't get in because his ticket hadn't updated. He had to go round to the ticket office and only got in just in time for ko.

The guy has been a season ticket holder for many years and is on every cup scheme every year. He got it sorted out but if he'd had a paper ticket in his hand he would have got straight in for a couple of pints like the rest of us did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.