Has the Goverment lost the plot

Prestwich_Blue said:
So let me get this right. It's not Mancini who's lost the plot, it's David Cameron instead.

Yeah, apparently the only difference is that Robbie had it in the 1st place where as David has never had it. He claimed he had it and everyone believed him but he has been proved to have been lying out of his bollocks the past couple of years.

BTW..... where and what is the plot and why do people keep finding it and then losing it? Is it that fucking small?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
So let me get this right. It's not Mancini who's lost the plot, it's David Cameron instead.
Nope
It's everyone who doesn't know the price of a loaf of bread

Fuck me - moderators are indeed like buses!
This 'price of a loaf' business is fucking nonsense.
The price of a fucking loaf where?
In Aldi it is probably five pence,whereas in Harrods it would probably be about fifty quid.
You may as well say 'the price of a car'.
What kind of fucking car?
A Testarossa or a Trabant?

-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 pm --

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Nope

In Aldi it is probably five pence,whereas in Harrods it would probably be about fifty quid.

-- Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm --

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Nope

Two thinks NJ
a) get that sarcastometer fixed

b) your posts are more frequent that us mods

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
Nope

squirtyflower said:
Nope

squirtyflower said:
Nope

Two thinks NJ

:)
Now my fucking laptop hates me too.
Fuck you all - i'm going to the pub.
I hope you get three fucking copies of this as well.

Freds Patio said:
marcus said:
and fuel Fred. dont forget fuel!

I don't drive mate, so I'm sorry to say that this fuel problem we have isn't really affecting me :P I am a man of buses, consider myself a bit too young yet to drive. I admire kids who start at 17, but i've always maintained i'll wait 'til my mid 20s, and hopefully pay less for insurance. Until then, its trains, Stagecoach and Magic Buses!

When the price of fuel goes up it effects everything else because we transport virtually everything around the country by lorries. Its not just a case of a flat increase across the board either. The more complex the good is to produce the more lorry journeys involved to get it in to the shops for you to purchase.

Think of a packet of cheese for instance. You've got lorries delivering feed to the farm animals. Then the cheese gets shipped to a factory by lorry for packaging and other things. Then the cheese will get moved around to various distribution centres depending on where its needed, Then it will be shipped to your local supermarket for you to buy.

It might be more complicated than that I don't know but that's the rough idea behind it. That fuel costs going up is bad for everyone not just motorists.

MCC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Yeah, apparently the only difference is that Robbie had it in the 1st place where as David has never had it. He claimed he had it and everyone believed him but he has been proved to have been lying out of his bollocks the past couple of years.

BTW..... where and what is the plot and why do people keep finding it and then losing it? Is it that fucking small?
I know. I'm really confused now. How can Dave have lost it if Bobby's had it all the time even though he's lost it a few times?

squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
Nope

squirtyflower said:
Nope

squirtyflower said:
Nope

Two thinks NJ

He had it fitted.

I blew it to fucking pieces.

Prestwich_Blue said:
MCC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I know. I'm really confused now. How can Dave have lost it if Bobby's had it all the time even though he's lost it a few times?

Just putting this out there, but do you think that Bobby has been hiding it from Dave? And if Bobby is guilty of hiding it from Dave, should Bobby get the sack? I think that Khaldoon would have no other option but to sack Bobby if he is found guilty of hiding it from Dave.

Challenger1978 said:
Freds Patio said:
marcus said:
and fuel Fred. dont forget fuel!

I don't drive mate, so I'm sorry to say that this fuel problem we have isn't really affecting me :P I am a man of buses, consider myself a bit too young yet to drive. I admire kids who start at 17, but i've always maintained i'll wait 'til my mid 20s, and hopefully pay less for insurance. Until then, its trains, Stagecoach and Magic Buses!

When the price of fuel goes up it effects everything else because we transport virtually everything around the country by lorries. Its not just a case of a flat increase across the board either. The more complex the good is to produce the more lorry journeys involved to get it in to the shops for you to purchase.

Think of a packet of cheese for instance. You've got lorries delivering feed to the farm animals. Then the cheese gets shipped to a factory by lorry for packaging and other things. Then the cheese will get moved around to various distribution centres depending on where its needed, Then it will be shipped to your local supermarket for you to buy.

It might be more complicated than that I don't know but that's the rough idea behind it. That fuel costs going up is bad for everyone not just motorists.

You're correct there matey. For some reason it completely slipped my mind that a fuel shortage could certainly stop the buses, which would leave me stranded, or with no method of transport to town except the massively overpriced Metrolink.

oakiecokie said:
cyberblue said:
Can they do anything right at the moment .?they give out bad advice .clearly out of touch .do u turns faster than a getaway driver .squable amongst themslves & dont eat pasties whatever next ?

They don`t live in the real world.They think that its a fantasy one.
Don't try passing the buck now ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.