Has the Wembley buzz worn off yet?

nope, keep watching it the goal, the red card from that dirty ginger fucker, and the celebrations afterwards over and over on sky + absolutely amazing :D

At the moment I'm just nervous about getting the tickets to the final.

1. If I get my ticket it will be my first ever final
2. It'll be the first time I've gone to each round up to the final.
3. Only being 25,000 I can see a lot of supporters club nabbing a load.

If I 100% get my ticket when they go on sale then I'll be back to buzzing mode. At the moment though I just feel as though I'm a kid and my birthday has been and gone now I'm waiting for Christmas.

Has it fuck, still buzzing, teasing all the rags.

Just can't wait for Blackburn on Monday I think it's going to be mad, everyone will be in a party atmosphere!

Blue Haze said:
I haven't been able to go one hour since the cup semi without thinking about it. It's now hurting my work as I can't sit here and actually work, all that's in my head is Yaya's goal and the Poznan.

Anyone else? :(

Nope - the nervous energy I used up has knackered me all week. Still buzzing, still cant stop talking about it (mostly to myself) AND still play the goal and noise every day!

Why isnt the Yaya goal being shown repeatedly on Sky Sports - like the Owen goal against us was...............or am I being too small minded as my missus says?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.