Has there ever been a colourblind footballer?

Im colour blind too,
snooker a bit of a twat,green cloth,15 red balls and 1 brown ball.

sky tot said:
Im colour blind too,
snooker a bit of a twat,green cloth,15 red balls and 1 brown ball.

Unless I'm mistaken Peter Ebdon is colour blind and he won the world championship! There is hope for you yet!

Jorge-Campos-World-Cup-94-kit.jpg

Brain Kidd was recently diagnosed as colour blind. He was shocked. He said it was right out of the green.

our kid claims to be colour blind. i think it's a scam. a ruse used to seek attention. if you saw blue as green and green as blue, you would just accept that what you'd been told was blue would be blue and because you called it blue, nobody would notice that your calling green, blue. fuck off and think of something else you hypochondriacs.

citykev28 said:
our kid claims to be colour blind. i think it's a scam. a ruse used to seek attention. if you saw blue as green and green as blue, you would just accept that what you'd been told was blue would be blue and because you called it blue, nobody would notice that your calling green, blue. fuck off and think of something else you hypochondriacs.

Just love that bedside manner! Teks years of NHS trainin' to get to that level! You must be a consultant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.