Hatchet Man at it again!

kiran111

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...l-celebration-like-Abba-routine.html?ITO=1490

Dancing fiend: Wright-Phillips goal celebration was more like an Abba routine
Last updated at 10:49 AM on 13th March 2009

Shaun Wright-Phillips' lame goal celebration on Thursday night against AaB Aalborg must have added him to the ranks of the game's poor posers.

Wrong moves: Shaun Wright-Phillips leads his team-mates on a merry dance.
The wavy train he started made the players involved look like they were imitating an Abba tribute band. Whatever happened to players just celebrating normally rather than all this premeditated rubbish?

There have been worse of course, a lot worse as the clip show below demonstrates, but Wright-Phillips' should still be embarrassed by his celebrations nonetheless.

Agreed.

That goal celebration ruined what could have been a great night.

I would drop him for a while.

what a complete tosser.. picking up on a goal celebration.. twat.

What would be of more interest is Ronaldo's constant diving. Maybe he should write an article on that and his petulance and how it is having an effect on the premiership..

Rather trying to slag off one of the games most respected and well liked players for celebrating a goal

SWP responds to Crochet Man
wrightphillipsBIG_468x638.jpg

What a tosspot! I can't believe some of his tripe actually gets published!! Just have to rise above it and not take in his bias bullshit! Has anyone watched the video below the article on the link by the way? Some of them celebrations are quality! I like how Corradi is in 3 of them.. twice with City. Shame we couldn't have seen more of him celebrating a goal in a city shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.