Hate to say it but it's true.

You think we are ruining football bringing in the likes of Yaya and Silva for big money?

Well i tell you folks i'm full on ITK and they are nothing compared to who my sources tell me we have in the bag. He's a young gangly Greek kid who is Shit..... I mean Shit hot:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqL8-p0n20g[/youtube]

GET IN!

We should have followed the example of our illustrious neighbours and brought in young talent at either no cost, or through their world famous youth set up. I haven't the full details, but the following players cost next to nothing, and the genius Sir Alex Ferguson brought them to Manchester for peanuts:

Wayne Rooney
Rio Ferdinand
Owen Hargreaves
Michael Carrick
Dimitar Berbatov

They really have set the example of talent spotting early on and paying nothing for those players. We are ruining football........

We're not ruining football.

We'e flipping it over and making it our b1tch.

I just love the sentiment of this thread, it's brill.

One thing I've noticed this morning on the BBC and Skysports front page websites is absolutely no mention of City signing Toure! Chelsea's signing of Benayoun is on Skysports front page but not Toure. Have we upset anybody by chance?

Is anyone else suprised we haven't been back in for Mido now that we have some cash?

I'm getting bored of reading about new players everyday. Can we let someone else buy a player please...oh wait. Chelsea bought Bendymoon.

I'm sick of other teams signing players now.

Where's our next signing already, jeeze it's been 19 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.