Hats

Get a lot from here jaxon brand and I have quite a few failsworth hats, very well made

http://www.hatsandcaps.co.uk/

latest I got but in cord

180008.jpg

That is fucking hideous.

That is fucking hideous.

I thought of getting a baseball cap but think that any style, any colour, back to front, sideways or whatever looks totally fucking ridiculous on anybody over 12.
Grown men imitating American teenagers.......whatever next?

I thought of getting a baseball cap but think that any style, any colour, back to front, sideways or whatever looks totally fucking ridiculous on anybody over 12.

@BimboBob wearing his hat that makes him look like Oli fucking Murs and bragging about it, thats what is next.

It looks like something Fidel Castro would wear if he was a hipster.

It looks like something Fidel Castro would wear if he was a hipster.

I had a similar leather one. They were called John Lennon caps when I were a lad.

Perhaps before your time - he was a vocalist in a rock guitar and drums combo called the Beatles

Yeah, yeah yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.