Hattrick?

shaunthegoat

Just wanted to know if anyone plays Hattrick really? For those of you who don't know what it is, it is an online real-time manager game! Good stuff.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hattrick.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.hattrick.org</a>

Signed up now I'm in a waiting list.

Your team is getting ready - it will be active within 24 hours. Please do not contact the GameMasters in regards to this matter, since they have no way of speeding up the process or providing you with an exact date.

You will receive an email with the appropriate information when it is your turn to get a team.

Brilliant guys! It usually takes a few days before you have got a team, but it's worth the wait! :) Just ask if you need any help, and remember; this game is about patience, which is why it suits us... being City fans :)

No, you dont' pick, you will be given a team full of players in the Nani mould, and then you have to buy a few talents, train them to be world beaters, sell some of the talents not good enough for first team football, and strengthen the part of your team that sucks :) Pretty easy once you get the hang of it, really!

Been on it for years...

Had a ban,lost my team plus 11 million and a div 3 spot for calling Gary Neville a **** and then restarted.I've just let supporter run out so i suppose i'll be jacking it in real soon.

BimboBob said:
Been on it for years...

Had a ban,lost my team plus 11 million and a div 3 spot for calling Gary Neville a **** and then restarted.I've just let supporter run out so i suppose i'll be jacking it in real soon.

ban? how? why? idiot!

BimboBob said:
Been on it for years...

Why did they ban you for stating the obvious? Seems a bit harsh. What's your teamID?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.