Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United pre match thread

This could go either way but I am confident that we will get the win today and then we will go on a run of good results... as long as we play the way we did prior the last few weeks we can stuff them.

Will be watching this around a friends house who supports United so if we lose he will rub it in as I have done for the last few year.. which is to be expected.

Rojo doing team talk for Kun, that tit Shaw saying we are scared of them, Turtle Head saying they know our weaknesses...

Same old derby day bullshit, different players/manager spouting it!

I looking forward to the game and having a pint or two before it . After 31 days without a drink.
And hopefully a lot more after Citys 5.1 WIN.

Please support a fellow blue, who lost his mum to cancer. At <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gosober.org.uk/profile/tonyusher" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.gosober.org.uk/profile/tonyusher</a>

This is our CL, Capital One Cup and FA Cup all put together in one game!! We need to turn things around NOW....the season starts here! A win is a must....if we get beat.......well, I wont be able to go outside my front door for a few days!; ) I will be so disappointed if the team doesn't come out fighting today....the players all know what this game means to us fans!!

I've woken up with a really bad feeling about today! :-( massively hope im wrong but feel manuel will use his usual tactics which will mean defeat. Depending on team selection and formation for me. If navas and edin play in a 4-4-2 then BIG trouble me thinks!

richards30 said:
I've woken up with a really bad feeling about today! :-( massively hope im wrong but feel manuel will use his usual tactics which will mean defeat. Depending on team selection and formation for me. If navas and edin play in a 4-4-2 then BIG trouble me thinks!

Well thats just what i needed, a real pick me up. Maybe you just had a dodgy kebab last night.

willipp said:
richards30 said:

Well thats just what i needed, a real pick me up. Maybe you just had a dodgy kebab last night.

Haha sorry fella, maybe its just our form in the last few weeks or something. Last season for both games i KNEW we would smash them bastards both games but just think if manuel plays the usual system then di maria, shrek and van Persie will have a field day. Hopefully this is the day our season gets going and we can get a convincing win and a 90mins complete performance!

richards30 said:

Calling Sam Caddick.

Calling Sam Caddick.

richards30 said:
willipp said:
richards30 said:

Haha sorry fella, maybe its just our form in the last few weeks or something. Last season for both games i KNEW we would smash them bastards both games but just think if manuel plays the usual system then di maria, shrek and van Persie will have a field day. Hopefully this is the day our season gets going and we can get a convincing win and a 90mins complete performance!

Thats better. If the worst does happen then fuck em, were still the champions and they are still scum.

I hope we're back on it today. High tempo, intense, getting stuck in, plenty of passion and workrate.
If so we'll turn them over.
But then if we do, I'll be pissed off that we didn't show the same spirit in the last two and a half games!!!
Players attitudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.