Have City released

Gina

A statement to ssn, denying theese latest reports of done deal like they did the other day? My sky is distorted cos of the bad weather cheers.

The last denial was because SSN phoned the club to double check the Arabian business article

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Gina said:
A statement to ssn, denying theese latest reports of done deal like they did the other day? My sky is distorted cos of the bad weather cheers.
Not as of yet, might not have anyone at the wheel so to speak!!!

The press/ media have the mobile numbers of City's PR people, so they should be able to get a denial more or less when they want.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Gina said:

The press/ media have the mobile numbers of City's PR people, so they should be able to get a denial more or less when they want.

Interesting, so it would be your view that we are choosing to not issue a denial?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Gina said:

Interesting, so it would be your view that we are choosing to not issue a denial?

Not necessarily. If there is going to be a denial, I'd expect it to be forthcoming within the next twenty four hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.