Have City released

Just watch Kaka when the game ends-that should tell us all we need to know..

Not necessarily. If there is going to be a denial, I'd expect it to be forthcoming within the next twenty four hours.
However, hasn't the club already set a time frame with regards this by having already issued a denial and forced a retraction within 90mins yesterday?

didnt Mh say afterthe game that the deal was a "long way from beng complete" ???????????

id say that was a denial

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Not necessarily. If there is going to be a denial, I'd expect it to be forthcoming within the next twenty four hours.
However, hasn't the club already set a time frame with regards this by having already issued a denial and forced a retraction within 90mins yesterday?

Good point! We'll have to sit back and see what happens.

Sparky said at his post match interview ,that the deal was way off they havnt spoken to Kaka yet.and there are many bridges to cross,
Its all smokescreen and mirrors ,if it is anouched it will surely be made from Abu Dhabi I guess,
I AM STILL NOT CONVINCHED, but hope i am wrong.

ch23 said:
Sparky said at his post match interview ,that the deal was way off they havnt spoken to Kaka yet.and there are many bridges to cross,
Its all smokescreen and mirrors ,if it is anouched it will surely be made from Abu Dhabi I guess,
I AM STILL NOT CONVINCHED, but hope i am wrong.

It was pre-match, but anyway.

Gina said:
A statement to ssn, denying theese latest reports of done deal like they did the other day? My sky is distorted cos of the bad weather cheers.
Try turning power off at socket for 1 min

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.