Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

No change for me. I have always maintained a siege mentality since the very first articles started to come out about "oil money". As if it is somehow akin to blood money when teams who would suffer if we succeed started to panic and their chums in the media started their nonsense.

Then they twisted the idea of ffp literally as a tool to try and stop us doing well. I despise them all and have ever thus never been surprised at any of their dirty tricks, this is just another attempt in a long line of attempts for my money.

It has cemented my view of the club I love.

What I am disappointed in is the opinion among some of my friends who support other clubs (mainly Newcastle cos that's where I live) that we must be guilty of SOMETHING due to the sheer number of charges levelled. And you can read it between the lines in every discussion about it in the media - City must have done something or the PL wouldn't have been able to lay so many allegations on them.

I am confident we will flush this all down the toilet where it belongs, but even if they do anything preposterous like taking away titles it will mean fuck all to me. Sergio still gave me the single most spectacular moment in my City life, Yaya beating the rags in the semi in 2011, the sheer unstoppable beauty of the centurions and the criminally under recognised domestic treble side are memories they can't erase. Fuck 'em.
Whats this bout a treble, is that the one that included a record equalling 6-0 FA Cup win?

I am very proud and definitely more so after all this shit slinging.
Been a fan since the age of 5 (54 Now!) and have rode the blue rollercoaster all the way.
We never do anything the easy way and we never give up.
For me, Peps press conference woke the football world up and he said what we all think about the targeted hatred towards our club. Yes it is hatred, fueled by jealousy, of our club.
The former top table teams hate that we have interrupted their domination and smashed through their barriers to show them how it is really done.
The Rags are being courted by Qataris, by all accounts. Will they have all this shit thrown at them if they take over?
Simple answer is no and the league will welcome them with open arms.
The double standards are so blatant across every facet of the Premier League.
If you are not part of the original top table then you need to stay in the gutter!!

CTID!!!

More (ignore my post count, long time lurker and have only just decided to take the plunge and actually join ) i and a few lads i go to the matches with have said we would be well up for the drop into the championship, better atmosphere and some cracking away days. Bring it on! CTWD

My arse fell out a bit when the news first dropped but as the days have passed and Pep rallied the troops my faith in the club has become stronger then ever and that was only solidified on Sunday with such a great atmosphere and a feeling of togetherness I think the club has been missing in recent times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.