Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Weirdly not worried at all , was more concerned about the Rags last Saturday , if they had won that would have been unbearable , if we lose in Istanbul it was not meant to be ,and we will have another crack next year , but i dont think we will ever have a better chance than tomorrow , this team is near perfection and the best i have ever seen.

Thinking of little else actually, at Meadowhall shopping centre trying to look interested at the missus looking at potential new clothes, lol
He'll on earth mate . Especially on a Friday night, guess your taking one for the team . The only place worse would be the Trafford Centre full of scousers in trackys shouting absolute bollox.

This feels like the biggest game I’ve ever experienced, and by some distance n’all. It’s making the CL final against Chelsea two years ago feel like a Thomas Cook Trophy game (that season with no fans and barely any even for the EFL Cup final, Premier League trophy lift and CL final made it a shit season despite nearly winning a treble then n’all).

I have a mixture of nerves like I’ve never felt and excitement like I’ve never felt. I keep getting butterflies and nearly had tears in my eyes in work today when thinking about that trophy!

Come on City!

IMG_3238.jpeg

He'll on earth mate . Especially on a Friday night, guess your taking one for the team . The only place worse would be the Trafford Centre full of scousers in trackys shouting absolute bollox.
Mrs dragged me around LiverpoolOne today , overheard a group of Dippers in the boozer discussing the game , f*ck me they hate us with a passion , but there was an Evertonian amongst them winding them up to f*ck , credit to the lad quite sure the blue half of scouseland will be quite pleased if we piss off European Royalty by parading their trophy down Deansgate on Monday

Nerves have started! Been in Antalya since Wed night & been very relaxed! Just bumped into a rag & dipper fan both from Norwich at the hotel bar - they say they want us to win it…….yeh right, of course you do! Flying in to Istanbul tomorrow lunchtime, can’t wait now!

This feels like the biggest game I’ve ever experienced, and by some distance n’all. It’s making the CL final against Chelsea two years ago feel like a Thomas Cook Trophy game (that season with no fans and barely any even for the EFL Cup final, Premier League trophy lift and CL final made it a shit season despite nearly winning a treble then n’all).

I have a mixture of nerves like I’ve never felt and excitement like I’ve never felt. I keep getting butterflies and nearly had tears in my eyes in work today when thinking about that trophy!

Come on City!

View attachment 82486
Wembley 1999 - we fought and won.
2012 QPR - we fought and won.
Tomorrow we fight and hopefully we win.
Whatever happens- we fight to the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.