Have the nerves kicked in yet?

To me this is the most important match in my history of watching City (and believe me it goes a long way back!}......Too bleedin nervous to watch it live so i'm going to record it and watch it later if we win. If we lose it will be deleted and i shall avoid all media until pundits and press stop celebrating. I shall, of course, have several glasses of Pimms in the backyard with the whippet.
One of my tactics - record it, go out for a walk without phone, get back, pluck up the courage to find out the score- if we win I watch it if not I delete it and sit in a pile of depression until the next game

Yep nerves are building. We are better than them but unfortunately it doesn't mean we'll beat them (see Wigan).
I know this might upset some but I see local rivalry as one of the most important things in football and I'd sooner win tomorrow than in Turkey, even though the latter is costing me significantly more.

Sorry for dampening the mood, normally I’m a nervous old bstard before any derby game however this time it’s different, after the Madrid game I got a phone call to say my sons girlfriend had taken a seizure, she was taken to hospital the same night, the scan reaveales she had a small tumour on the brain and it’s malignant, they are hoping she will be operated on in the next couple of weeks, since the Madrid game I can’t get excited about football, I’ve been watching City since 1963 and this is the best time to be a Blue.

Thought I'd be a lot more nervous than I am.

A combination of our incredible form in the last three months, especially against the big teams, and the prospect of an even bigger game the following weekend has made me more relaxed than I otherwise would have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.