Have we done to Jo what Chelski did to Sweep?

brass neck said:
Ive never rated Jo. I feel what he needs is to go on loan to a club like Wolves or Forest, where he will get the chance to build his confidence, get used to the hustle and bustle of the english game, get used to the language a little more and work on getting his back to goal, fending off some big defenders and finding a team mate or the goal. All in front of passionate, big crowds who will make him feel a million dollars. Give him a year there and he would come back to us ready to prove him self in our reserve team.

However this will never happen because it has been decided that he is "world class" by everyone except the poor fuckers who have paid hard earned money to watch the useless bastard.Probably because he is Brazilian and all Brazilian footballers are great apparently!!!

Did Chelsea loan Drogba out to the championship when he couldnt hit a barn door 1st season?

Stop being so stupid.

his 2nd touch is a tackle at the moment. Loan him out to someone and try to build him up a bit, mentally and physicallly

Jo for me has run out of time,he has had a fair few games,cant lead the line and cant get stuck in.Those agents involved in the 18 million fee must be laffin there crust off.I'd go along with the guy who mentioned loaning him out.

Jo has played just over 6 hours of football for us in the league. Plenty of improvement left in him.

Jo has a great technique on the ball, he might not have the greatest acceleration or strength. If we bought Benzema or Aguero and they had a rough time would you boo him ?

Jo is a brazilian international for crying out loud ! I don't want to sound like a hughes hater because i'm not its city managers in general - Why do we always play a lone striker ? - City is like a strikers graveyard in recent times, except Anelka IMO. Why don't you people just give it a rest ?

If he did loan him out, like an IDIOT, west brom would be perfect for him atm.

MH didnt buy Jo. A blind man on a galloping horse could see that LOVE was the provider!
Big Phil may be that provider, big Phil and Jo up front, Ball at LB, move Garrido to LM.

jo is a 5-10M talent with a 20M pricetag.

it certainly isn't his or hughes fault and he will come good if given time to develop.

blue1969 said:
MH didnt buy Jo. A blind man on a galloping horse could see that LOVE was the provider!
Big Phil may be that provider, big Phil and Jo up front, Ball at LB, move Garrido to LM.

MH did buy Jo. The transfer was delayed for about a month so that Hughes could run the rule over him and ultimately decided to sign him.

However, Jo is not in the same class as SWP so it's not the same situation.

Jo has not been included because he's not been performing and at times has never looked like scoring a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.