Have we found a great leader in Toure?

Billy City said:
Damocles said:
Not shouty enough. Also find it distasteful that's he's been at the club 5 minutes. Stevie is our Gerrard in the future.
Shouty enough only one player who shouts Craig Bellamy.

Yeah, but Stevie speaks out in the press and can be shouty on the pitch.

Ok, I'm reaching here. I'll just admit that I love Stevie Ireland and am totally biased towards him. I do honestly think he could be our figurehead though in years to come.

toure =
565632224.jpg

ndj is a grafter and would lead by example.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Damocles said:
Definitely not.

The one true captain of City is Stevie Ireland. Whether he can handle the job is another matter altogether though.

No way!

What about De Jong for Captain?

i agree dejong is the only player who has come out and performend week in week out this season

mr t said:
I'd say no. John Terry he ain't. We still need a captain to start to help the players believe in themselves and start defending leads and winning games.

A great player definately, but he can't even organise a defence, so what does that tell you?

Nigel DeJong....DEFINATELY!!

I love how whenever Richards plays, the player next to him always ends up getting massively blamed.

My god guys, have you not seen Toure consistently having to yell at Richards and get him back in position?

It was the same with Dunne last season, he got massively blamed even though he had to put up with having to account for defending two positions.

Wake up, when teh right back position is sorted, you will see Toure also improve considerably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.