Have we got the Green Man again?

Just booked the train with my 10 year old nephew and booked the 20:15 train back which I think most people have done to take into account extra time and pens. So unable to reserve seats. If it doesn't go into extra time will people go for the earlier trains?
Don't think my nephew will be able to stand all the way home on train

Just booked the train with my 10 year old nephew and booked the 20:15 train back which I think most people have done to take into account extra time and pens. So unable to reserve seats. If it doesn't go into extra time will people go for the earlier trains?
Don't think my nephew will be able to stand all the way home on train
What ticket type did you buy? If it's an off-peak return you can get any train back.

Wealdstone is quality. We normally book in there but there's on street parking around there too. The beer is ok and doesn't cost the earth. Plenty of blues there and the tube is a doddle. Once you're back there after the game you cut all the traffic out too. Well worth it imo
Cheers bud, think we're gonna try it out. Blue army.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.