Have You Been On TV?

daveduke67

I don't mean Crimewatch. Have you been on SSN, BBC or ITV with your views on City?

I was collared outside Maine Road and asked about my view on the Franny Lee takeover saga.
The bit that was shown the next day - Bolton playing someone, I can't remember - was the bit where I'd been asked what I thought about the takeover and all the problems it was causing. My reply 'Manchester City seems to be a club where if anything can go wrong it does - and too often for my liking!'

Didn't see it at the time as it was shown at half time, which was when I was in the process of switching pubs having finished my Sunday dinner in the first one. Much piss taking when arrived at the second one!

When I was eight I was on CBBC? Football? My legs were on the City programme when we played Bradford in a pre-season about four years ago. I might have been on last season at United away, going into the ground I walked past a bloke getting interviewed wearing a yellow and green scarf, walked over and asked where I can buy a Norwich scarf because they look pretty cool. His face. Funny. Oh and I'm in a few crowd shots on MOTD etc...

I was waiting for my mate outside the front entrance last season, Nigel De Jong's debut, and he was on the front cover of the programme. A Dutch TV camera crew came up to me and asked to film me pretending to read the programme so they could get a picture of him on the front. Didn't even get a speaking part.

I was interviewed by GMR outside COMS when it opened - they asked me what I thought about it etc.

But, yes I have been on TV- on BBC North West Tonight - I was interviewed about an organisation I was working for at the time. This was 1995, I had a 3 minute slot LOL

It was about a business award organisation

The actual awards event was live on BBC2 and Fergie presented the awards LOL

I was interviewed outside Maine Rd once by a German TV crew doing a feature on Uwe Rosler, I think it was a couple of weeks before we played Spurs & Klinsmann in that 5-2 match. I've no idea if they used the footage!

I've been on quite a few times, singing on the hit man and her, trying to look mean on the heavy punch bag, when some geezer from granada reports, was interviewing a world champ boxer, who was using our gym as part of his camp, my favourite though, was walking through a sea of red in my blue shirt, at the munich memorial game, and being grabbed by granada and espn arguing who saw me from furthest away! I did both interviews!

Ric was on telly a while back giving his views outside Eastlands, pissed out of his head....funny as fuck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.