Have You Been On TV?

...on behalf of MCFC_Die_hard

Yeah i've been on tele, innit. Woz by da Mary'ds ba-badass-guy. Sum yooniched fans woz givin it proppor nawty so me n'mi mates went at em wiv baseball bats. Da pigs woz filming it innit for da hooly records so now i'm dead famous n'all dat.

I was filmed on MUFC TV woman slapping gary neville, they put a bounty on my head but no United fan's will hurt me...They all live in Asia/Ireland, i'm here in the North West :)

A good wee while ago:
I was once on GMR moaning about the game and they cut me off when I was about to really vent my spleen! Bastards!
Got home and there were posts about me....I felt underwhelmed.
I too have a face for radio.

A few times. Done the Kevin Day feature on MOTD2 twice and also came up with the "Eastlanders" idea (when Thaksin was taking us over) with Tony Livesey on NorthWest tonight.

The second time I did MOTD2 was at the West Ham game, which was the first under Sven and which we won 2-0. The idea was that he'd interview me before the game for my thoughts then again afterwards for my reaction. However, they were filming in Manchester on the day of the match and couldn't get down to Upton Park before KO. So they interviewed me twice afterwards, first facing one way where I had to say I was a bit nervous, thought it'd take a while to gel and we'd do well to get a point. Then they faced the camera the other way (so the background was different) and I could say how delighted I was with the result.

after Syeikh taking over Manchester City. In my country on local tvs I seen many times the same clip showing 2 city fans wearing turban and holding/waving fake money, cheering in front of camera. i didn't notice the background, may be COMS. I wonder if the two fans are members of this forum.

Not interviewed, but was on ITV's The Premiership when we played against Boro for the Uefa Cup spot. Fowler steps up for the penalty and Schwarzer save's. Queue a replay of me, hands over my mouth, nervous as fuck and the rest is history.

Right after that one of my mates text me with. "Get off my tv you ugly ****" :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.