Have you ever cheated on your partner?

100% take it further, some form of intervention is an absolute must, it doesn't matter whether your fears are grounded your father needs to be accused sooner rather than later and it is most important that this is tackled with every family member present.

Do not give any advanced warning regarding what you want to discuss, just get everybody in a room together, (better if it is in a public space as neutral ground is preferable) and get your concerns out in the open.

It is almost certainly better if everyone is relaxed too so a few rounds of drinks will help smooth the process through.

Good luck mate, we're all rooting for you.
B8AED9C0-73FA-4A46-808B-C4E6AF5D30E6.gif

Set light to their neighbours house and smash every chubby bird that lives on the same street's back doors in.
Then claim on your medical insurance.
Well said, except for a minor detail. Claim on their insurance.

100% take it further, some form of intervention is an absolute must, it doesn't matter whether your fears are grounded your father needs to be accused sooner rather than later and it is most important that this is tackled with every family member present.

Do not give any advanced warning regarding what you want to discuss, just get everybody in a room together, (better if it is in a public space as neutral ground is preferable) and get your concerns out in the open.

It is almost certainly better if everyone is relaxed too so a few rounds of drinks will help smooth the process through.

Get TMZ to film it secretly, too...

Could he buy a Columbo coat before calling the meeting?

My dad was playing away and me, my sister and my mum were the last to find out. Ironically I started knocking around with a lad and got really pally with him, he ended up being my best mate, best man etc etc. The first time he came round to our house though he nearly froze when he saw my dad. They knew each other as my dad was ' entertaining ' his mums sister. He couldn't / didn't tell me for years and he only told me finally when my parents got divorced and dad married the woman in question.
A difficult area to tread.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.