Have You Ever Made A **** Of Yourself At A City Match?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
91/92ish when Sunderland went down

Was in the Claremont with my old fella, he points out to me that Oz is over there on the table (he still refers to jimmy nail as oz,and yes we now know he's a Newcastle fan) - anyway I goes over (10ish)introduce myself and the cheeky big nosed twat poured his pint all over me, I went for his ankles and busted my nose on his knee, walked over to my dad who was pissing his sides, I had a hissy fit at him which wasn't befitting of the Claremont!!!
I remember that game. Think we sent Luton down the same season too. Was at that Sunderland game.

Schalke away in 2008. I was bladdered having been on the beer all day, and inevitably ended up at the stadium late. As I staggered to my seat (on the front row of the top tier) I went to let on to someone I know, and went arse over tit and nearly fell into the tier below. In my drunken stupor I hadn't seen that someone had hung a banner over the front of the tier, and secured it by tying it tightly to the base of the seats in the front row.

To compound my embarrassment, I then spent the next 15 minutes mistaking Daniel Sturridge for Micah Richards, loudly lamenting Hughes' decision to play Richards in a an unfamiliar left wing role. Doh.

Ric said:
Schalke away in 2008. I was bladdered having been on the beer all day, and inevitably ended up at the stadium late. As I staggered to my seat (on the front row of the top tier) I went to let on to someone I know, and went arse over tit and nearly fell into the tier below. In my drunken stupor I hadn't seen that someone had hung a banner over the front of the tier, and secured it by tying it tightly to the base of the seats in the front row.

To compound my embarrassment, I then spent the next 15 minutes mistaking Daniel Sturridge for Micah Richards, loudly lamenting Hughes' decision to play Richards in a an unfamiliar left wing role. Doh.
RAG!!!!

:-)

strongbowholic said:
Ric said:

RAG!!!!

:-)

In my defence, we were quite high up and I had double vision by then. I was just pleased the ref hadn't noticed our decision to field 22 players.

Years back we were playing shite with both Jim an Jeff whitey in the team after giving the ball away one time too many I scream JIIIIIIFFFFFF then turned round to many blues who said "who the Fuck is jiff ". I still piss myself now with the blues who were with me :-) jiff whitey class<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm --<br /><br />Years back we were playing shite with both Jim an Jeff whitey in the team after giving the ball away one time too many I scream JIIIIIIFFFFFF then turned round to many blues who said "who the Fuck is jiff ". I still piss myself now with the blues who were with me :-) jiff whitey class

In the packed garden of the Green Man pub before the cup semi a game of head keepy uppy (very badly) was going on. Well my mate who is not the most spatially aware was not paying attention as usual and the ball smacks him bang on the head and he spills all his beer on himself. Cue cheers laughs and chants of sign him up.

Anyway he gets himself another beer (took about 30 minutes) and is standing with it full in his hand when the ball comes over again, people move back to avoid it, it bounces right in front of him, knocks the bottom of the glass, displacing all its contents right into his face.

My mate (now bright red) is the star of the show and gets mobbed by laughing city fans. (Nearly) the best moment of the day.

Years back we were playing shite with both Jim an Jeff whitey in the team after giving the ball away one time too many I scream JIIIIIIFFFFFF then turned round to many blues who said "who the Fuck is jiff ". I still piss myself now with the blues who were with me :-) jiff whitey class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.