Have you put on weight during the so called "lockdown"?

Whats this make thing you speak of :)
Invested in a slow cooker this year and use it loads. Batch cooking - cook once (Sundays) and have a week’s worth of meals in the freezer that just need defrosting through the day and heating up.

I make all my meals from scratch.

Invested in a slow cooker this year and use it loads. Batch cooking - cook once (Sundays) and have a week’s worth of meals in the freezer that just need defrosting through the day and heating up.

I make all my meals from scratch.
I was making a sexist comment as the Mrs makes the food :)

We grew loads of veg in the summer, so freezer has loads of homemade soup already.

We do eat stews etc in winter.

It becomes as addictive as sugar, but in a positive way. Your body craves the endorphins that are released when exercising.

After that daunting first session, awkward second and third sessions, and the knackered end to the first week; you begin to look forward to the gym all day from when you wake up in the morning!

Absolutely.

The release of endorphins beats the buzz of being pissed and anything else for me these days (I'm not that old). It can completely improve your mood and help you feel great.

I'm by no means being smug about it. I still dread going, especially in the winter when it's freezing after a long day's work combined with the thought of the rowing machine but I just focus about the end goal.

Posted in June I'd lost few lbs. Stone and half now. Down a jeans size. Think will put some on over next few weeks then back to the running and cutting down on things

Yo-yo’d really.

Ive lost weight recently but in the middle of summer I had gained quite a bit.

Still a bit chubby but hopefully will continue to lose it, with me cutting down on my lager drinking.

The best way is to cut out all junk food and takeaways. I’ve had 1 dirty takeaway in 3 months and I’ve noticeably lost weight just by eating home cooked every night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.