Having Fun In Work.....

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Walked in at 0645hrs......
Just smiled,you know the one.
Didn't even have to say anything and they bit.

All I said was this..
"Look lads,no disgrace to lose to little citehhh (emphasis on the h)3-0....Just think if we'd have had our main striker up top,I feel your pain I really do".

For anyone else in work..20yrs plus they gave it us...karma is fucking awesome...enjoy

8 hours ahead of you guys down here in Western Australia so already had a blissful day of 'giving it to them' ...... You beauty!!
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Walked in at 0645hrs......
Just smiled,you know the one.
Didn't even have to say anything and they bit.

All I said was this..
"Look lads,no disgrace to lose to little citehhh (emphasis on the h)3-0....Just think if we'd have had our main striker up top,I feel your pain I really do".

For anyone else in work..20yrs plus they gave it us...karma is fucking awesome...enjoy

I just told one I don't gloat over hammering mid table teams, because they're too insignificant. Cue Apoplexy. :)))

I'm going to get commiseration biscuits for the rags and dippers for the 10 o'clock brew.

Just going to ensure they get smashed a bit before popping them on the table.

Im off work to look after the kids because of the teachers strike. It will have to wait until tomorrow!

I'm first in the building in the mornings. I have access to a pan and tilt camera 360 degrees around the perimeter of our building and an outside tannoy that has a range of about half a mile.
Well I just had to didn't I?..............

It's times like this that I wish I wasn't retired, still the Blues on 'A' shift no doubt will be doing me proud this morning

blue underpants said:
It's times like this that I wish I wasn't retired, still the Blues on 'A' shift no doubt will be doing me proud this morning
Same here. To all those who have the working opportunity please give "Them" the knowing City smile from Me. Thank you in advance, Reports on outcomes appreciated.

It's my day off but my rag aunt is up from London and I will be seeing her later

'I don't really follow them anymore' is what I am expecting to hear :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.