Having Fun In Work.....

I'm expecting to be sacked when I go in later after the text messages I sent to my boss haha

im off work sick, but ive sent a few txt and do you know how many I got back. NONE, but I will give them full barrels when I get to work

One fella totally lost it this morning. He started ranting on about us crawling from under our rocks after the Wigan Cup final and them winning the title last season. I pissed myself!

Rag " You were always going to have a chance when you spend all that money"
Me " For your info dickhead, City starting line up cost £176.10, Your shite cost £181.6."
Rag " zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Working in barnsley no rags here but sheff u and Leeds both hate united and they are glad we won
Turned all papers round to back page outside garage this morning
Plenty of texts sent

Theres somthing wrong here................They are all agreeing with me ! About how shite they are !
It`s taken all the fun out of it............. Like stamping on a disabled puppy !

Still great fun though. :}

I mean taking the piss.....................Not stamping on a puppy :} :} :}

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.