Haye vs Valuev

Valuev is a giant but is slow and his last 7 fights i think have gone the distance which will give Haye hope. Plus the lad who beat Valuev is 6'1 (Haye is 6'3) so it shows that he can be beaten by smaller guys. Im really looking forward to this fight and i think if Haye boxes clever and can avoid getting hit cleanly then he will win.

Its gonnaa a pritty close fight but put it this way Haye will NOT knock him down n has a weak chin , only way he is winnig is goin the distance. Valuev is taller, heavier and probaly hits harder but the speed of a snail . Lets hope Haye wins tho 2 get the world title brought 2 britain .

supercity36 said:
anyone gonna watch this? haye is chatting a load of bollox, and although id usually love the brit to win id love for valuev to twat him... although respect to haye i wouldnt want to be in the crosshair of this mans fist...

nikolai-valuev.jpg

Sorry to disagree mate,but why on earth are you rooting for Valuev?
The man is a dinosaur - massive body,but painfully slow and a small brain.
Only his freakish size makes him a boxer,as he has no natural ability.
Haye is by no means outstanding,but I think he has enough to outwit Valuev.
The bookies have Haye 4/6,Valuev 13/8,draw 33/1,and I think that Haye is an investment at this price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.