Hazel Irvine

on a seperate issue (but still bbc related) who is that "woman" who has been reporting on the georgian conflict during the past 2 weeks - (caroline/carolyn something) she has the deepest female voice i have either heared - is she/he a nip & tuck experiment ?

bronco said:
on a seperate issue (but still bbc related) who is that "woman" who has been reporting on the georgian conflict during the past 2 weeks - (caroline/carolyn something) she has the deepest female voice i have either heared - is she/he a nip & tuck experiment ?

Think you mean Caroline Wyatt
_40843164_caroline_wyatt.gif

She used to sing bass in Showaddywaddy.

interpol said:
bronco said:

thats her ! is she really a chick with a dick ?

bronco said:
interpol said:
bronco said:

thats her ! is she really a chick with a dick ?
Ask Blue John; he probably has!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.