HBO

HBO is a great channel and The Sopranos is the best for me. Started well and never lost it's quality. Still miss it.

So many good shows made by HBO.

The Wire is the best thing I have ever watched.
I really liked the Sopranos and OZ too, but they both lost their way after the first few seasons. That episode in the Sopranos when Paulie and Chris get stuck out in the snow in the middle of nowhere was classic. Paulie Walnuts... whaddaguy!!
Enjoyed Generation Kill.
Just seen the first season of Deadwood and that was very good. Conchords and Curb superb too.

Anyway I was wondering if Wire fans had seen the "Wire prequels" that were released by HBO as a teaser for the fifth season?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkcjjY_a0Y[/youtube] - Young Omar

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9eVsUgKczE&feature=related[/youtube] - Young Prop Joe

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uzbmCWGHF8[/youtube] - When Bunk met McNulty

WARD21 said:
So many good shows made by HBO.

The Wire is the best thing I have ever watched.
I really liked the Sopranos and OZ too, but they both lost their way after the first few seasons. That episode in the Sopranos when Paulie and Chris get stuck out in the snow in the middle of nowhere was classic. Paulie Walnuts... whaddaguy!!

Just seen the first season of Deadwood and that was very good. Conchords and Curb superb too.

Anyway I was wondering if Wire fans had seen the "Wire prequels" that were released by HBO as a teaser for the fifth season?

The episode is called pine barrens, and is one of the best ones. When they start arguing over the sauce sachets. Hilarious.

The wire is the best thing i have ever watched. I have never seen these Wire prequel clips. Great find.

I'm on deadwood now, on the 3rd season. Love joy has never been the same in my eyes since 'Sexy Beast' shower scene. McShane is great in this, shame he's a rag.

Pine Barrens.- hilarious, this is my favourite bit. Paulie is classic here..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4OakqPbUj0&feature=related[/youtube]

I saw Deadwood was on SKy1 the other night, I recorded and series linked it but didn't watch it yet... do you by any chance know what season they are showing and how far in they are?

This is also brilliant for Wire fans... but contains plot spoilers so dont watch unless you seen it all.

Actor is amazing, funny as f***. His Carcetti is uncanny.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__CSXuSDEw0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS7gAt7XkBk&feature=related[/youtube]

CLAY DAVIS FOR PREZ>>>> SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

HAHAHA, Pinebarrens!! That was probably some of the best tele i've ever had the privilege to watch. Thing with the Soprano's which set it apart from anything else was how many years it spanned over. First episode was out in the states in 99', with it starting here in March 00'. The last one was broadcast last year. Thats 9 years of classic tele which never, ever got boring. I never really watched it when it was on tele, all bar the odd one when I still lived at home. In 06' I got the first 3 boxsets for £15, (for the lot), off of Amazon and me and the mrs at that time watched them all. We broke up after that so never got into the latter ones, (reminded me of her too much). When that split had died down I bought the remaining series' and watched the lot from episode 1 to the last one, that was at the start of this year. Excorcising some demons etc, (fucking stupid woman!). It took me from Jan - mid March to finish the lot and at the end of the last one I though, 'what the fuck am I gonna do now?'!!! Low and behold, went out a week after that and met a new mrs who i'm with at present.

The Soprano's - Absolute quality.

Pigeonho said:
HAHAHA, Pinebarrens!! That was probably some of the best tele i've ever had the privilege to watch. Thing with the Soprano's which set it apart from anything else was how many years it spanned over. First episode was out in the states in 99', with it starting here in March 00'. The last one was broadcast last year. Thats 9 years of classic tele which never, ever got boring. I never really watched it when it was on tele, all bar the odd one when I still lived at home. In 06' I got the first 3 boxsets for £15, (for the lot), off of Amazon and me and the mrs at that time watched them all. We broke up after that so never got into the latter ones, (reminded me of her too much). When that split had died down I bought the remaining series' and watched the lot from episode 1 to the last one, that was at the start of this year. Excorcising some demons etc, (fucking stupid woman!). It took me from Jan - mid March to finish the lot and at the end of the last one I though, 'what the fuck am I gonna do now?'!!! Low and behold, went out a week after that and met a new mrs who i'm with at present.

9 years is a long time.

tl_family_before.jpg

02_Jamie-Lynn_Sigler.jpg

Clubber said:
Pigeonho said:

9 years is a long time.

tl_family_before.jpg

02_Jamie-Lynn_Sigler.jpg

My, haven't you grown up dear, is what i'd say if I was her uncle. Fit as.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.