He was Good once, but now he's Not

Mark Hughes good start to the season then as he did last season lets it fade away.

Mark Hughes

Great for Wales and Blackburn was able to over achieve with them both
Found out with us to be totally out of his depth, but if you believe the happy clappers and you keep flogging the dead horse it will come good sooner or later

Lemmy said:
I'll start

Micah Richards.

im not sure he ever was that good,think people mixed him and nedum up when they were breaking into 1st team,anyway..has anyone else noticed the similarities between the way richards career is going,and the way richard edgehills went?? i reckon if micah was playing one half in front of maine stand,the other in front of kippax,he d have had a nervous breakdown at best by now!!
god i miss maine road,if you wanted to have a whinge,there was no better place on earth!!!

Mike D said:
Mark Hughes

Great for Wales and Blackburn was able to over achieve with them both
Found out with us to be totally out of his depth, but if you believe the happy clappers and you keep flogging the dead horse it will come good sooner or later
yeah but mike mh teams always finish stronger in the second half of the season. Back to thread jeffers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.