Headphones

CTID1988

Every 2 months or so im needing to replace my in-ear headphones because either the left or right side is cutting out. I spend around £15-20 each time, dont want to spend a fortune because i know it will happen again.
I was just wondering why is this happenning? Is it because im buying £15 headphones (surely they should last more than 2 months?) or is it something else? I was thinking it could be due to me wrapping the wire round my ipod, but everyone seems to do that and doesnt seem to have a problem.
Looking to buy some more on my dinner, was thinking of going to the full ear cover headphones but i think they look a bit daft when walking down the street

Never had a problem with the £20 range of Sennheisers....and problems can arise if you don't remove them by the actual in-ear piece rather than the wire,which most people do

Surely you mean ear-phones?? well get rid and get some headphones I bought a pair of SkullCandies for £20 on sale never looked back they are fuckin immense, just as good as a pair of £150 Dre beats (which are over priced in my book)

Knoxy38 said:
Never had a problem with the £20 range of Sennheisers....and problems can arise if you don't remove them by the actual in-ear piece rather than the wire,which most people do

Where can i pick a pair of these up? Dont think ive ever heard of them

CTID1988 said:
Knoxy38 said:

Where can i pick a pair of these up? Dont think ive ever heard of them

Amazon/HMV....all the usual places...used the 'around ear' for 15 yrs now but the 'in ear' ones for ipod use for the last 5,still using the same pair that i bought around then.

I listen to some pretty heavy rock stuff,Jazz,Blues and Drum & Bass and my pair do them all justice

Sennheisers are excellent headphones. I use the cx300's. Can be usually picked up for about £15-£20 on amazon. About double the price from other places

Just make sure they are bought direct from a trusted place. Lots of fakes getting sold on eBay and other places

ive been using a 7 quid pair of late and they are about a year old. must be the way you ae using them.

am also looking for a new pair of headphnes now and i probably will go for the over ear ones. looking at sennheiser or denon ones

Knoxy38 said:

I get these too, they are great. I do have to replace my once a year but only because I use them constantly and I don't look after them the way I should (as Knoxy describes).

mcfc_ms said:
Sennheisers are excellent headphones. I use the cx300's. Can be usually picked up for about £15-£20 on amazon. About double the price from other places

Just make sure they are bought direct from a trusted place. Lots of fakes getting sold on eBay and other places
I use the cx300s and they are great
Got some skull candys for my phone and they were tons better, however the lead in to the earpiece wore away far too easily and I've replaced them with sennheisers after reading it was a common fault on skull candys

squirtyflower said:
mcfc_ms said:

I use the cx300s and they are great
Got some skull candys for my phone and they were tons better, however the lead in to the earpiece wore away far too easily and I've replaced them with sennheisers after reading it was a common fault on skull candys

CX300II's also. They are excellent in my opinion. £40 from Richer Sounds a couple of years ago and they are clear as a bell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.